Sunday, June 15, 2008

He Would Have Loved This Too

Photo: Matt Sullivan / Reuters
Tiger Woods celebrates after making birdie on the 18th hole to force a playoff with Rocco Mediate during the fourth round of the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines on Sunday

Associated Press: updated 11:02 p.m. ET, Sun., June. 15, 2008

SAN DIEGO - In a week of epic moments at the U.S. Open, Tiger Woods delivered the biggest one yet.

It didn’t bring him another major, just another chance.

Down to his last stroke Sunday afternoon at Torrey Pines, Woods rapped a 12-foot birdie putt that bumped along toward the hole and swirled into the back corner of the cup without an inch to spare.

Read the whole article here.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Just to let you know I'm back with Blogger! Various reasons, but my knitting blog is now built here.

Rudee said...

Just when I'd edited my bloglines! I'll find you there expat.

Anonymous said...

And he would say





Luck ass


ftm

Rudee said...

He was lucky!