Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've Cleared the Decks Pixiedust


Today Pixiedust, is all about you. Today, I'll haul ass in circles looking for a way to put an end to you. I've one sock down and one to go. My assassins assassin has been quiet but I know she is out to get me. The Supreme Commander told me so. I had emailed her to complain about your blackout status:

"I have sent 2 emails to my target with no response and she isn't listed in the warrior database as either dead or alive. Is she flaky? If so, she doesn't deserve these beautiful socks. If she isn't playing, whom should I kill oh Supreme Commander? Her target? Also, my assassin committed sockicide. Is her assassin going to try to kill me? Please advise."

This is what I learned:

"Nope - she's alive, kill her! Your original assassin's assassin is knitting to kill you.... "

Your sock will be done some time today. The second sock. Since I lost Sunday and Monday knitting time in order to pay the bills, I am going to create one more. I will overnight this to you with delivery by noon Thursday. Bang. Bang.

6 comments:

willowtree said...

Step away from the yarn...

the rotten correspondent said...

I'm glad you don't have your sights set on me. You're scaring me.

And Happy (Belated) Nurses Day to you, too.

Rudee said...

A knitting twist to going postal. I'll be ready for a padded cell soon. Very soon. RC, get the haldol ready.

Rositta said...

I'm almost finished with my socks too and have put my target on notice... Still waiting to hear from Supreme Commander about my assassin...have a nice knitting day...ciao

Rudee said...

See Rositta-I think that 2 days of work killed me. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. I think WT may be right. Time to step away from the yarn. As it stands, I started the SS mate this am (not winding 2nd skein set me back so my strategy to piss off my assassin backfired a wee bit) and I'm 25% down the leg. I am getting tendinitis.

And Rachey is home sick hacking on me. Hope I'm immune by now.

Anonymous said...

Get em girl~!!! xoxo