Thursday, March 6, 2008

C'est La Vie -Trois

Today, I returned to the scene of last week's crime at our local hotspot.  If you remember correctly from last time, there are some unusual inhabitants of the mental division courtroom including, but not limited to our friend the judge.  My, she looked about the same as last time.  Smug.  The outcome however was much different.  After much grilling and repeated attempts to get the school psychologist to issue a number for the IQ that the judge could live with (she could not give that number, duh), I left with plenary guardianship.  Thank God that's over.  Somehow, once I left, I just couldn't get this song out of my head.  Here ya go Kanga.  This one's for you:


5 comments:

willowtree said...

I saw Tull in both the Thick as Brick tour and the Songs from the Woods tour (both in Oz). The Thick as a Brick concert was the better of the two.

the rotten correspondent said...

That's really good news. What exactly does plenary mean?

Rudee said...

WT, I saw Tull in 1972 in Detroit. It was my first concert and it was fantastic.

RC, a plenary guardian has complete control over their charge. They can make financial and medical decisions and placement decisions. Essentially, it's what I've been to Miss R. for 18 years. Now I'm Official.

Anonymous said...

I've seen JT 4 times....The last the 25 year anniversay of Aqualung.
Its a shame that JT is not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I have Two nominations:
1. JT for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
2. The Judge for Miss R for the Wayne and Macomb County Hall of Shame!!!!!


FTM

Rudee said...

I second your motion FTM. Especially the first one. For the second, I just won't be voting for Kanga in November. I'm trying to recall if I did last time. Must have inhaled too much at that 1972 JT concert (passive smoking kills)-I CRS these days.