Thursday, October 2, 2008

Old Fashioned Horse Race? Not Exactly...


I totally swiped this link from Romi.

This woman is living my dream. I'm amazed at how industrious this city girl seems to be. I'm completely impressed and somewhat envious that she found a way to do what's called her. She has my vote and if you're as in love with her YouTube video as I am, she'll probably have yours. Finally! There is something worth voting for this fall:

Help her race to the finish and win the tools she needs for making her business a success.

Let's show the MV Fiber Farm how powerful knitters and bloggers and knitters who blog really are.

3 comments:

Rose said...

I loved Martha's Vineyard when I visited there about 5 years ago. I agree; that would be a great life. Thanks for sharing

Brenda said...

That was interesting to get to see some one actually doing that for a living. Very cool way of life. The lambs were so cute!! I voted and I hope she wins.

Rudee said...

Rose and Brenda, before the movie stars and the rich and famous swamped the place and drove up prices, I went to Martha's Vineyard too. Twice. I loved it there. Even the ferry to get there was an adventure. Way back then, I thought it would be so cool to live there. And now look at this girl, she's living my dream.