Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh Pulleeeze!


This is a picture of the woman robbed then taught a lesson for having a McCain-Palin bumper sticker on her car. She is a McCain campaign worker. She should have had someone else carve the B on her instead of looking in the mirror and doing it herself. Of course, she had a backward image when doing so and therefore mucked the whole thing up. By doing this, this dingbat has gone and cast aspersions upon herself. You can't explain some humans. She should have used O instead of B.


Speaking of election news, I am going to wind my cashmere and run out to pick up some beads right now. I've a beaded cashmere hat to knit and a deadline in which to get it done. I am so pleased there was no violence associated with the election of Odessa for my election day attire. Since I could see how this thing was going, I knit the seed stitch beret anyways. It's featured here in Grace by Louisa Harding. This was some pretty fabulous yarn to play with and the color is gorgeous. Go get thee some Grace. You won't be disappointed.

8 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful colour, so warming

The Crusty Crone said...

I just heard about this person on the news this afternoon. This kind of dirty politics is so last century! Oh wait, that's just a few years ago.

I'm faking a kind of sorry feeling for her because it must be tough being that stupid, but I would hope she would get the toughest sentence possible to discourage others from doing the same thing. (and since it involves only a false police report, the sentence won't be much.)

I continue to be flabbergasted over how ignorant people can be... its amazing.

I wonder if she's made her momma proud.

Mrs. G. said...

What a nutjob. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Gill - That British Woman said...

what some people will do to get their 15 minutes of fame!!!!

I have a neat link on my blog today about how the world would vote in the US Election.....

Gill in Canada

Anonymous said...

Remember what Abraham Lincoln once said concerning the difference between intelligence and stupidity.......INTELLIGENCE HAS A LIMIT!

Winifred said...

Heard somewhere that celebrity is the last refuge of the idiot.

Well there's heck of a lot of idiots out there.

sandy said...

wow, great hat. What a nut that girl is.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

I totally missed that news flash.
Darn.Stupid knows no bounds ~ hence the delightful judge shows and Maury Show.
Came to your blog by way of another nurse blog, Yay, a knitting nurse!