Ok, I will, but only a little.
I put my offer in on that house yesterday. I've got everything crossed that can be crossed, including my Ts, fingers and toes; now I'm just waiting to hear from the agent. The house went on the market Friday, and it's a race to see who gets approved first, then gets a certified check to the agent immediately upon approval notification. Guess who has already been to the bank today?
I'm not showing pictures, because I'm beginning to feel cursed. I'm hoping to change my fortunes. How about if I just tell you about it and try to paint the picture with words?
- It's a craftsman style home that has been well tended.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Windows everywhere you look=bright and airy.
- Charming living spaces both indoors, and out.
- Giant front porch has a swing made for two.
- Giant back deck is only missing friends, family and the menu.
- Remodeled bathroom upstairs that will accommodate men who are more than 6 ft tall .
- Remodeled powder room on the main floor.
- Remodeled kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops, and new appliances. More than one cook would fit in this kitchen-I realize this should have its own bullet point. Just as readily, it will fit more than one dishwasher of the human sort.
- Just a couple of blocks from my favorite yarn store. Even a blizzard couldn't make me think twice about heading up there.
- Add one more block to get to the hair salon where my stylist works. (I just wanted to say I had a stylist).
- Add three more blocks to get to the best Belgian restaurant outside of Belgium. I can smell the mussels and the beer they brew right there. Their Truffled Mac and Cheese makes me very happy.
- Add three more blocks to get to the farmer's market. It's a Saturday thang. Lucky for me, I don't work Saturdays.
- Hop in the car and drive the half mile to Trader Joe's. You need the car only for the haul.
- In the mood for a concert? There are free ones in the park near city hall, or you could go to the music theatre 3 blocks from home.
- Need to get to the freeway to go see a patient? It's less than a half mile away.
- Worried you shouldn't have had that 2nd glass of wine with dinner, because now you have to get home? Well don't. Worry, that is. You walked to the restaurant. Go ahead and finish the bottle.