I'm making a list of things I've simply got to do:
- Start and finish a pair of Monkey socks
- Finish a pair of Can-Can mitts (mostly done)
- Finish the thick and thin sweater
- Finish Sebba's sweater
- Felt that scarf
- Knit and felt a hat
- Attend a benefit silent auction and say goodbye to Ruby
- Start the Peacock Shawl--I just knew this would be tough when the instructions begin with the warning, "some knitting required."
FinishStart plying the latest batch of yarn I spun.
- Finish spinning Boomer
- Make and freeze the beef stock for Thanksgiving dinner
- Make and freeze the pie crusts for Thanksgiving dinner
- Sleep late every day
- Read Vince Flynn's new book
- Learn how to do Fair Isle knitting
- Take a fall drive
There. That should be enough to keep me busy for a few days. Did I leave anything out?