- I would have a second relatively new appliance quit in the same week?
- That I could not literally throw in the towel because, hey, they are all in the appliance that quit working?
- That I would nonchalantly shrug it off, make an appointment for repair (Thursday is the soonest), and hang my clean laundry out to dry in the scorching heat?
- That as soon as I got the laundry hung over the rails, it would begin to rain? A deluge.
- That the moment the skies opened up, I was outside checking the lint thingymajig to be sure a bird hadn't nested in there?
- That I am now soaked and so are the towels?
I give up.