Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not loving it


Always one to let relationships carry on too long, I'm considering ripping back the hand portion of my mitten. It's just not speaking to me so I'm breaking up with it. Maybe not all of it, but at least the part where I started to make decreases. It just doesn't look as good as I'd like it to look.

I promise to offer up proof of hideousness, frogging and re-knitting later. In the meantime, I'm going to hem that hat so at least something from this set stands a chance of being worn. When I do restart my mittens, I promise not to let the decreases go past one row if I don't like them. Sheesh. When will I learn to listen to my inner knitter's voice?

Speaking of relationships that have exceeded their expiration dates, so long Rich Rod. It took Michigan long enough to realize that you and their team had a really crappy thing going on, but, hey, better late than never.


1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

Nooooooo! I like the mittens, but they are your babies so I will trust your instincts. If they can get any prettier then you are the woman to do it.

The Rod Rich line made me laugh! :D