I won't talk in depth about last night, except to give profuse thanks to the powers that be and tell you the following:
- my assignment got canceled and my cute blue snow covered SUV stayed parked in front of my home the entire night.
- nobody used the F word or threatened me or my colleagues and this represents a significant change in what I've dealt with for two nights in a row. Yes, Mr. Verbally Abusive Misogynist, I speak of you. Did you not think we'd notice you had no spine to speak to the men the way you spoke to the women? If you're wondering, Mr. M is NOT the client and thus lacks a really good excuse.
- I should give thanks to the mean man though. Because of him, I've made more fig vodka and now feel ready for anything he can throw at me--unless of course it's a punch.
- my brand new Blackberry came loaded with 5 new games and interfered with knitting.
- I am 25% of the way to having enough money in the Texas Hold-Em game on BB to buy into the World Series of Poker.
- virtual poker.
- hey, I can do what I please on nights like the one I had because my paperwork is always caught up. I do not go to bed until it's finished because I can't stand waking up to leftover work--especially if said work involves subjects like bullet point #2.
- it's good to be the windshield for a change
I hope your plans are good, too, but with less inclement weather.